Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Start of Something New..

Thought I'd start a blog for recipes, and just food in general. For a while, I was really into trying out new dishes, and had such fun doing so! I kind of fell off the bandwagon, so to speak, and have been making dinners out of frozen meals. Sure, all the lean cuisines help Steve and I jump start our diets back up, but there's only so much of them you can take. They become boring, very quickly. My hope is to try out some new dishes, and share them with you, here. I'm not a chef, for sure, but I can make my way around the kitchen. I enjoy learning new things.

I'm a big Food Network fan. So much, that I've even got my girls into it! Hannah really enjoys the show, "UnWrapped", and "Ace of Cakes". My favorites are Paula Deen and Rachael Ray.

Keep your eyes peeled here, for some good eats!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I've made a note and will send you the recipe for the pasta rolls ups soon - tomorrow hopefully;)